GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GoldenIslesMK7

034 Carbon intake open top

I have a 034 open top carbon fiber intake for sale. It was on my GTI for about 6 months and I loved the look and sound of it. Easy install. Comes with washable filter and I’ll throw in the metal 034 license plate frame as a bonus. Not the cheap plastic type the expensive one. I would prefer...
  2. GoldenIslesMK7

Sold

Set of 4 fantastic Austin wheels with Klii motorwerks overlays , connectors and red ring. Includes stock Pirelli tires and center caps. Also have APR spacers with the right size black lug bolts to get a great flush fit. These APR spacers are incredible and hubcentric machined excellence. 2- 12mm...
  3. GoldenIslesMK7

Sold

Set of 4 fantastic Austin wheels with Klii motorwerks overlays , connectors and red ring. Includes stock Pirelli tires and center caps. Also have APR spacers with the right size black lug bolts to get a great flush fit. These APR spacers are incredible and hubcentric machined excellence. 2- 12mm...
  4. GoldenIslesMK7

Sold