GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

WTB / WTT : Set of red mirror caps

Hey! I have a set of reds oem. Hmu! PM’d!
  2. U

MK7 GTI/Golf 034 Motorsports Dogbone insert version 2 2016- MKVII MK8 MKVIII

Hey! I'll take the mount if it's still available. Feel free to shoot me a text! 845 two20 seven274.
  3. U

WTB glossy black MK7.5 mirror cap

Thanks for the recommendation! Just picked up a set :)
  4. U

WTT Tornado Red Mk7 mirror caps for OEM Deep Black Pearl Caps

Hey guys! As the title says I'm looking for a set of deep pearl caps and I'd love to trade. My caps are in pretty much mint condition but I will send pics to anyone interested :) Thanks in advance!
  5. U

MK7 Wheel Fitment Question

I'll post pics after it's done. As Reggie said I may have to roll the fenders. I have about an inch-ish from the wheel to the outside fender without spacers on. Hopefully it works.
  6. U

Perfect! I already did the fender screw mod preemptively just to be on the safe side. Last question, what do you recommend for getting rid of the rust? Just any old rust remover?
  7. U

Awesome! That makes my life much easier. I can still push the car without added worry? Eg. Thinking about going out for AutoX next year.
  8. U

Hey all! Hoping you boys and girls can help me out. I recently picked up a set of BBS CH-R 19" 5x112 9.5 ETT40 with Firehawk Indy 500s 255/35R19. I overestimated the clearance between the wheels and the rear suspension. As a result, I have rub in the back. Anyone who can help me with the...
  9. U

WTB: tornado red mirror caps

Ugh dude that sucks! I hope you find a set! :)
  10. U

WTB: tornado red mirror caps

If there’s any chance you’re rockin’ black caps I would be happy to trade as long as the condition is good.
  11. U

Please delete!

Please delete! Thank you!
  12. U

MKVIISpec IS38 Build Part Out

I have the same paddles. You'll dig 'em.
  13. U

MKVIISpec IS38 Build Part Out

Hey dude! I'll take the OBDeleven. Hmu.