GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks so much for all the responses. This is so superhelpful. Having a heck of a time looking at all different options moving on from my 2010 Prius. This board is a great resource!
  2. S

R QUESTION - does anyone know rough date when 2019 GTI will be replaced in dealers by 2020 GTI? How long left on the 2019 run? And do VW typically make "alterations" in a year run? During that time Cough cough -stalling issue?
  3. S

Random question. My current car (Prius) very much has a sweet spot of highway driving speed where the MPG is maximised. About 60-65 MPH. Of course I like to go faster sometimes, but if so the MPG drops a lot. Is there a "sweet spot" for the GTI? Of course I'm sure all cars have a drop off...
  4. S

MY STUPID QUESTION number 2: I think I want a GTI but I am thinking that I might settle for a straight golf. I also want a manual I drove a GTI manaul and liked it a lot, but not had a chance to drive Golf Manual, which is too bad. I did find the auto Golf a little underpowered, but thinking...
  5. S

thanks, I am just not that familiar with all this mod stuff Is there something in particular about VW and the GTI that make it appealing for mods? Jsut the inherent high performance nature of the car I suppose? Told you i am clueless on this subject. Coming from a honda civic then a toyota...
  6. S

Stupid Question from me - I am thinking about getting the GTI but no real inclination or any clue to be honest on "mods or "adaptions" etc I just like the look of the car and like the way it drives. Is there something wrong with me and am I going to miss out in some fashion? Thoughts?