GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Don't know, mine is a 2016.
  2. V

Uni Stage 1+ & TCU First Impressions

So I've put a couple hundred miles on my MK7 since I flashed Friday and here are my first impressions: 1) My car is trying to kill me. 2) Even when I'm nice to my car, it seems like it's trying to kill me. 3) I'm pretty sure my car wants to kill me. All joking aside, this is a pretty large...
  3. V

Just did Uni Stage 1+ & TCU. Will post a first impressions thread later, but I'll say that my drive last night was magical. A nice surprise was getting almost 44MPG on the highway.
  4. V

DTC Advice?

When I did my ECU scan with Uniconnect yesterday I found the following codes: P3073 - Fuel pump Electrical error in circuit P00B7 - Engine Coolant Flow Low/Performance P0441 - EVAP Emission Contr.Sys.Incorrect Purge Flow P0463 - Fuel Lever sensor Circuit High Input Now, there isn't a CEL and...
  5. V

Chicago Peeps - Any Warranty Service Centers You Recommend?

Just came back from City VW downtown (which used to be Fletcher Jones) and have four DTC codes stored in my ECU. I was going to flash my Unitronic Stage 1+ but am halting for the moment. I want to take it in to have these things looked at, but based on my last experience with City VW I don't...
  6. V

I've got a new set of Continental Purecontact LS on the docket today, and then Unitronic Stage 1+ & TCU next week when my Uniconnect arrives. Both are exciting, the first since the stock Bridgestones are utter rubbish, and the latter because, well +100HP and no more weirdo shifting on my DSG :D...