GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S-4Motion

Highline Door Module Question

I'm gathering parts for a Power Folding Mirror retrofit, and need to upgrade my Door Control Modules to the 500 series. I haven't seen anyone mention if the 592/593 have to be from the same car. I know they need to be from a Golf/Alltrack for my car (2019 Mk7.5 GSW) but not sure if I can get...
  2. S-4Motion

[Found] Set of Used Left and Right Golf Highline Door Control Modules (5Q0 959 592F/593F)

As the title says, need a pair of 5Q0 959 592 F / 593 F that have come from a LHD Golf. They need to specifically be the F revision cause they changed the plug, and they need to have come off a working car as pair cause I don't have access to VCP/ODIS to parametrize them. Looking to spend about...
  3. S-4Motion

No longer looking

Looking for a Covercraft sunshield for my 2019 Golf Sportwagen with a rain sensor, UV11576 is the part number. Willing to listen to any offer. Got what I was looking for
  4. S-4Motion

Catalytic Converter Location

I've been looking at various downpipes, and I've noticed that they either have the cat right next to the turbo, or on the pipe that connects the downpipe to the rest of the exhaust (seen below). I know having the cat as close to the engine as possible means it does it's job sooner, but what is...