GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Overheating

17’ Manual R currently sitting FBO on a custom EQT stage 2 tune. I think it’s on the 4th revision. Car has about 39k miles. Had no issues other than some bad fuel trim levels a few months back. Don’t even know what fixed that other than running it empty and going to BP stations for fuel. Drove...
  2. C

Fuel Trim levels off..

2017 Golf R Manual purchased off the lot brand new at the time. Currently stage 2 as of around early December 2019. Initially went with APR but switched over to 93 EQT Base tune. My mods are as follows: APR Downpipe, AWE Switchpath exhaust, Cobb SR Intake, Wagner Intercooler, Southbend Clutch...
  3. C

WTT(NJ): AWE Tuning Mk7 Golf R Exhaust System

The exhaust has close to 5k miles. Sounded great once it settled in with the stock downpipe. Recently went apr downpipe stage 2. The system is a lot louder. Would hate to weld a resonator to it. Might be a shot in the dark but was wondering if anyone is willing to trade their APR exhaust or...
  4. C

FS: Cobb AP V3 MK7 R

Not for sale change of heart.
  5. C

FS: AWE Tuning Switchpath Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips, 102mm Golf R7

Not for sale I will be installing it back on the car and will post when I’m ready for sale.
  6. C

AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips, 102mm*

AWE Tuning Switch patch Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips, 102mm. Less than 50 miles on this exhaust. Uninstalled it within a day. Great build quality and sound is great but too loud for my liking. I refuse to buy the valve control remote. The system operates only through throttle input versus the...