GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Apex SM-10 17X9 for sale **SOLD**

Wheels have been sold
  2. K

I had an S3 so the fuel filler should be the same as the R.
  3. K

No rubbing but that might have been due to my setup. I was running ground control camber plates, with roll center correction ball joints on whiteline control arms, and Ohlins coilovers. Camber was 2.7 or 2.8 degrees. The Nankangs were definitely grippy and feels good when new but after a few...
  4. K

Have a set of Apex SM10 17x9 in anthracite for sale. They were used for 3 track events and will come with a set of 255/40/17 Nankang AR-1 mounted. Do not remember how many heat cycles are on the tires since I never marked them down. Looking to get $1000 for the set or best offer, shipping is not...
  5. K

Schroth Quick Fit Pros

Bump......while house cleaning, found these again. Thought i had sold them but guess not. New price $400 for both or best offer. Shipping not included or can be picked up in NYC.
  6. K

FS: Ohlins R&T Coilovers ***SOLD**

there was actually still over a little more than an inch of adjustment left on the strut, could have went lower but the spring will be loose and did not want to buy helper springs. you can see in the pics that they were the poly ones and not the metal ones.
  7. K

guess you are right about the shorter strut body, so if you are looking to slam the car. these coilovers are not the ones that you will want. these are how i had the coilover setup, showing 18" and 17" wheels
  8. K

yes, they come with Swift 7" 9K and 11K springs.
  9. K

Cobb AP for Audi S3/Golf R with DSG unlock ***SOLD***

Have for sale a Cobb AP for a 2016 Audi S3 but should work for a MKVII Golf R. DSG has been unlocked and will come with EQT Stage 2 93 tune and EQT DSG tune. If you have an Audi S3, i will also include the Rennline vent phone mount as shown in the pictures. Looking to get $800 for the AP not...
  10. K

the coilovers probably have around 35000 miles on them and around 5k miles since the rebuild. i believe these are actually the MT21 but it shouldn't matter since they have been custom valved by 3DM Motorsports for 9k and 11k springs. Just as long as the car uses 55mm diameter front struts, it...
  11. K

Titan7 TS-5

I have a set of satin titanium Titan7 TS-5's for sale in 18X8.5 5X112 +44 for sale with Michelin P4S in 245/40/18 for sale. The tires have about 9K miles on them since I swap out them out for winter's during the colder months. Two of the wheels are not in the best condition as shown in the...
  12. K

Schroth Quick Fit Pros

I have a set of driver and passenger side Schroth Quick Fit Pro's for sale. They are black and the driver side has a manufacture date of 43/19 and the passenger side has a manufacture date of 35/21. I am looking at $325 for each or $600 for the pair, not including shipping, can also be picked up...
  13. K

Bringing my car back to stock so will be selling my R&T coilovers. They were rebuilt and revalved by 3DM Motorsports this year. They were revalved for 9K front springs and 11K rear springs. Included will be Swift springs and also the rear will have 034 Motorsports rear shock mounts. The Ground...
  14. K

Coilover springs and helper springs for sale

Have a few items for sale, all items are located in NYC and can be picked up or shipped at the cost of the buyer. Ohlins Springs Part # 47010-23 65/200/80 Part # 48010-27 65/200/90 These springs came with my Ohlins coilovers and were swapped out for stiffer springs. They have around 5k miles on...
  15. K

doesn anyone make a brake master cylinder brace?

CTS on a 16 Audi S3, the pipe is round compared the the stock being oval shaped.
  16. K

FS: ECS MK7 Master Cylinder Brace

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/mk7-master-cylinder-brace/005130la01kt/# Purchased this and when attempting to install it, found out that it does not fit with aftermarket turbo outlet pipes. So guess this will have to go to someone else that can use it. Looking to get $60 for it not...
  17. K

doesn anyone make a brake master cylinder brace?

So the ECS master cylinder brace does not fit with aftermarket discharge pipes. The pipe diameter is too big and interferes with the brace. So this means I have a brace for sale that I've taken out of the box for test fitting. Anyone interested in a brace for $60, I'm located in NYC so if you...