GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 18GTISE

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

whelp...I decided to get a ttrs setup.. got an offer a couldn't refuse..
  2. 18GTISE

Has there been any more info on the pedal droop issues? Does this happen during everyday driving or only at the track?
  3. 18GTISE

But that's not a true confirmation. No one that I know of has definitely confirmed it.
  4. 18GTISE

Base mk7.5 system with JL C1 650 and JBL GTO 629

I did full JL C1s, but I haven't installed the front tweeters yet. I want to get this issue sorted before I go any further.
  5. 18GTISE

I definitely didn't cut anything, but I will have to go back and check it all out. otherwise the speakers sound great. Honestly they hit so hard bass wise I may just take the Helix setup out once I finish troubleshooting.
  6. 18GTISE

Ok, so I ran into a bit of a snag. From what I can tell, this was a pre-existing problem and I just now realized it due to the speaker install. My passenger side rear speaker does not emit any sound at all. I originally assumed it was the new speaker, but after troubleshooting I have found...
  7. 18GTISE

yeah, I would guess that these being front biased the biggest benefit is the increase in capacity in front braking.
  8. 18GTISE

I followed the advice on here and am upgrading to C1's all around...I do have the Helix sub upgrade already. All on a car that used to be my daily...lol! ;)
  9. 18GTISE

For context, I think when the posts above mentioned cheap pads it's because of volume, not because of quality. Correct me if I'm wrong everyone.
  10. 18GTISE

If I can get that I'd really appricate it. I know hole spacing doesn't nescessarily mean they will fit, but it's something I can check without pulling anything apart.
  11. 18GTISE

I just happen to have a set and also they are about 50% cheaper than the Macan/Q5 if they do fit.
  12. 18GTISE

Has anyone tried fitting up a set of 2014-2016 Cadillac CTS/ATS front Brembos? I forgot that I have a set sitting around.. Really, I'm looking for a spacing for the mounting bolt holes I can compare, before I do a test fit.
  13. 18GTISE

OEM Austin 15 18x7.5 Yes Post 516 - 18x7.5 factory Austin Unless this was confirmed to be true, this post doesn't specifically reference the EXACT caliper referenced, it refers to an Audi caliper.
  14. 18GTISE

Any update on checking stock Austin fit? :D :D :D
  15. 18GTISE

Do you know anyone with a GTI to test the stock Austin fitment?
  16. 18GTISE

Did you ever try fitting stock Austins with those calipers? I would still like to use mine for winters..
  17. 18GTISE

I would re-bleed them first and do a visual inspection for leaks..
  18. 18GTISE

I was looking at the FCP Euro stud conversion which is Motorsport Hardware. Probably the last question I'll ask you (:D), what size tire did you go with?