GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danielroth2098

Vibrant FMIC Core

New vibrant fmic core only, purchased from someone on here and decided to go a different route. Asking $150+ shipping. Part number 12810 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. danielroth2098

FS Methanol Injection kit

Water/Methanol kit came off MK7 GTI. INCLUDES: CTS Turbo Inlet with Methanol tap. DevilsOwn D03 370 ML/Min nozzle CTS Turbo Upper Charge Pipe. DevilsOwn D07 670 ML/Min Nozzle SnowMeth Solenoid. SnowMeth 2.5 gallon tank. SnowMeth Lines. CoolingMist DDP 5800 Pump. DevilsOwn swiveling...
  3. danielroth2098

FS : 19x8.5 et32 TSW Nurburgring Bronze

I’m looking at selling my set of TSW Nurburgring 19’s with Michelin Pilot super sports, not sure exactly what I’m looking for as far as price so go ahead and shoot me an offer. Each wheel has some curb rash feel free to pm for detailed pictures of the rash itself, two of the tires are done and...
  4. danielroth2098

Fault Code reading on OBD Eleven

I’m getting a fault for my brakes that is saying. “Right rear ABS wheel speed sensor magnetic field too low” can anyone explain what exactly this means. Possible causes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. danielroth2098

Weird clunk/grind on right turns HELP

https://youtu.be/TeQu_eWX3H0 Not sure where to put this because I don’t actually know what’s wrong here. Can anyone possibly try to explain this noise. I’m hearing/feeling something rub or grind on right turns while accelerating into the turn, mostly when going over any sort of bump while...
  6. danielroth2098

WTB: downpipe preferably catless

Looking to buy a downpipe for a 17 gti. Primarily looking for a catless downpipe. Used or new. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. danielroth2098

Fantasy Baseball

Trying to get a fantasy baseball league going for all you baseball fans out there. The league is through espn fantasy, they have an app or you can play through their website. Currently at 4/12 teams hoping to get all 12 spots filled. If you’re interested send me a message and I’ll send you the...
  8. danielroth2098

Looking to purchase downpipe

If anyone has a downpipe for sale send me a pm with your asking price please, trying to buy one asap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. danielroth2098

Oem ‘17 gti springs 10k miles

Installed lowering springs if anyone needs the oem springs make me an offer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. danielroth2098

Line behind rotor unbolted help

I recently had lowering springs installed on my mk7 gti, at very low speeds I hear an extremely faint ticking noise coming from the front right area of the car. Today while washing the car i noticed in the front on both sides a line is unbolted behind the rotors. I have no idea if this is...