GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

2015 GTI with 40k parting out

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951). I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper , etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only. The car with the roof half missing...
  2. H

2015 GTI with 40k parting out

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951). I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper , etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only. The car with the roof half missing...
  3. H

Parting out 2015 GTI

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951) outside of Philly. I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper, etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only.
  4. H

Parting out 2015 GTI

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951) outside of Philly. I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper , etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only. IMG_7096 (1) by...
  5. H

Parting out 2015 GTI

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951) outside of Philly. I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper , etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only. IMG_7100 by Rick...
  6. H

Parting out 2015 GTI

I live in Quakertown, PA (18951) outside of Philly. I have a 2015 GTI that was totaled (only 40k on it). It has a good rear end and good motor etc. I would like to sell the motor and hatch (rear bumper , etc) before sending it to the crusher. Anyone interested? large parts only. The car with...