GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

2017 GTI - regular or premium gas??

Just pulled up to fill up the tank for the first time in my gti today. On the fuel cover it says both regular 87 or premium 91 octane. Which one is recommended for a 2017 GTI. I just filed up 91 to be safe. Want to know what others are doing. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. V

Turn of default voice command and use phone instead??

I just trade my 2018 golf for a 2017 gti today. On my golf when I pressed the voice button on the steering wheel it invoked Siri and it worked well. Now on gti when I press the button it invokes the default voice command which is totally useless. Can’t even call home. If I say call home it...
  3. V

2017 GTI or 2016 CLA 250

What do you guys think? Test drive the 2017 autobahn and I quite like the handling and how responsive the turbo is. But found the rear seats too small for the family. Plus it’s still priced quite high here in Canada. Also have an option of getting a 2016 cla 250 4matic for almost $10k less. I...
  4. V

Thinking of getting a MK7 ...

Considering trading my 2011 335 Xi for a used 2018 golf Tsi (23000kms). Had a few bimmers in my life. With my 335 at 175000kms I don’t want to be spending a whole lot of maintenance at the moment. So decided to test drive a new golf and surprisingly I didn’t feel a let down compared to my 335...