GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MQB Forge Motorsport DV (Part No.: FMDVMK7R) - Black

Yessir - still available. Shoot me an offer - can ship
  2. M

MQB Forge Motorsport DV (Part No.: FMDVMK7R) - Black

Cleaning out the garage Removed this to go stock since I really don't need it. Comes with both yellow spring (15-23psi) and blue spring (23-30psi). Replaced all o-rings and lubed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - confirm all works and ready to go to a new home. $130 + shipping
  3. M

Sold

I recently upgraded to GTI brakes so selling my OEM Alltrack front set with lines, rotors, and dust shields. No brake pads - rotors will need to be turned. Painted G2 gold. Front Caliper/Rotor upgrade for Golf Sportwagens (288mm -> 312mm) or replacement set for an Alltrack. Would prefer local...
  4. M

WTB MK7 Golf R Front Bumper - Florida

Looking for a used Golf R bumper for my Alltrack in Florida. Will drive where I can and pay based on condition 👍🏽 feel free to PM
  5. M

Easy enough! Added your tracking # to PayPal, you should get a notification soon. Thanks again :)

Easy enough! Added your tracking # to PayPal, you should get a notification soon. Thanks again :)
  6. M

Both for $180 shipped sounds good to me! I can do Paypal (mslade27@live.com) if that is your...

Both for $180 shipped sounds good to me! I can do Paypal (mslade27@live.com) if that is your fancy. I have them packaged up and ready to ship out so they can be sent out tomorrow
  7. M

**S O L D** SuperPro End Links - Like-New Front and Brand-New Rear - $200

All hardware required for install that came with the kit
  8. M

**S O L D** SuperPro End Links - Like-New Front and Brand-New Rear - $200

Selling SuperPro End Links Like-New Front (Part No.: TRC4300) and Brand New Rear (Part No.: TRC4301) I have a vanilla setup and do not think I really benefit from these. Switched over to some cheap Moog end links and want to make up some money. Fronts have less than 100 miles on them before...
  9. M

Sold

Sold
  10. M

Sold

Sold
  11. M

SOLD - RFB Headlights w/ Sequential Turn Signals - Comes w/ LP Grille - $450

Feel free to shoot me a message. I have it for $450 shipped. Shipping for both the headlights and the OEM grille
  12. M

SOLD - RFB Headlights w/ Sequential Turn Signals - Comes w/ LP Grille - $450

SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling RFB Headlights by USP Motorsports. Used - Like New condition, less than 5 months. Nothing wrong, just want to change to the 7.5-style lights. Comes with LED low beam and Halogen high beam. Plug-n-play setup. Grille is OEM from a GTI. $450 Shipped Video that shows...
  13. M

please delete

wrong thread
  14. M

aFe Magnum Force CAI - Dry Filter

Have my eye on the Agency Power intake to go fully enclosed. ~5k miles on this system - very new with no issues. Will not come with SAI filter, but does come with an adapter to connect it straight to the intake pipe. Comes with all hardware and a lid to go enclosed. $280 shipped takes it all...
  15. M

MK7/7.5 CTS Turbo Catch Can Golf/Alltrack/Sportwagen/GTI/GLI

Part No.: CTS-CC-MK7TSI Like-New Condition. Easy install and the engine cover does fit if you remove the plastic shroud from the lower wire-loom. I had this on my Alltrack for only 3k miles - no longer need it. Could be put to better use for someone else. $300 shipped
  16. M

MK7 (with adapter) and MK7.5 Sportwagen and Alltrack - OEM LED Taillights

Enhance the look and safety of your sportwagen with an OEM LED upgrade. Absolutely 0 issues, no chips/dings/scratches. MK7.5 OEM LED Taillights for Sportwagen/Alltrack - Comes with adapter harness to retrofit to MK7 sportwagen variants. Chose the NAR Version (red turn signals and brakes) since...
  17. M

Milltek Sport Large Bore 3” Catless Downpipe (SSXVW264/SSXVW348)

Fits 2013+ MK7/MK7.5 Golf R/Alltrack/Sportwagen(4motion) and 2013+ Audi A3/S3 Quattro No issues; ready to install for more power. Comes with two (2) connector pipes: 1) 3” to OEM Golf R exhaust (MSVW439) 2) 3” to 3” catback (MSAU617) I can include reducers to fit OEM sportwagen and...
  18. M

For Trade (FL): WedsSport SA10-R 18x8.5 +45 squared for OEM Golf R

Please delete - traded