GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

SOLD

Arm Catted DP $350. Comes with v band connectors that mate to 1.8t, GTI or 3” exhaust. Also comes with vibrant type straight spacer (not pictured) & j spacer. Sold the car so I’ve got this laying around. Make an offer. Willing to ship on buyers dime.
  2. J

WTB: Catted DP

Looking to buy a Catted DP. Bonus points if it will bolt directly up to the 1.8t exhaust.
  3. J

Arm Downpipe

I was wondering if anyone on here has an ARM downpipe. I’m trying to decide between that & CTS (the two cheapest DP’s with CATS). I haven’t been able to dig anything up on ARM’s for MK7. I prefer the Cat location (before the o2 sensor) for the ARM over CTS’s but it might hinder flow being so...
  4. J

1.8t Auto trans fluid

My 1.8T slushbox golf just ticked over 50k on the odometer. I'm APR IS20 tuned and have been preforming ~7.5K oil changes. The service manual calls for transmission fluid change @ 50K and wanted to confirm that this video has the correct process for my cars as well. I have an auto and know this...
  5. J

Auto Trans fluid change question

My 1.8T slushbox golf just ticked over 50k on the odometer. I'm APR IS20 tuned and have been preforming ~7.5K oil changes. The service manual calls for transmission fluid change @ 50K and wanted to confirm that this video has the correct process for our cars as well. I have an auto and know this...
  6. J

SOLD

Up for sale is a JB4 with Bluetooth and Positap so you don't have to splice into your AFR harness. I had this for about a year with no issues. Selling because I went with a flash tune. Comes with the data cable as well. $325 shipped.
  7. J

GTI downpipe on golf catback

I am picking up a cheap GTI downpipe to mate up to my is20 and wanted to make sure that the correct reducer is 2.5" to 2.25" to connect to the stock catback.
  8. J

GTI springs on 1.8T

I've got some cheap gti springs i can pick up. Is it worth the trouble to install or should i just pick up an aftermarket pair?
  9. J

Hole in coolant line

So I just swapped my turbo and In the process created a small hole in the rubber coolant line by airbox. Is there a diagram somewhere where I can determine the part number. Should I just take it to the dealer and have them swap it? I'm confident I can do it myself I just don't know the part...
  10. J

SOLD

Used GFB DV+ it's in great shape and comes with everything. $100 $80 shipped or trade for turbo muffler delete. Pics attached
  11. J

WTB replica headlights

Want to buy replica headlights either Ed's or helix. Let me know what you have
  12. J

Is20 swap without tune/jb4

Got a smoking deal on an is20 & GFB DV+ and was wanting to install this weekend while the wifey is out of town ?. Do I need to wait until I order and install my jb4 or is it safe to run for a few weeks without. This is is20 swap would be the first real mod. Thanks
  13. J

JB1 w/ Data Cable

SOLD- JB1 with data cable for MK7 GTI/ Golf — $200 shipped. Open to offers. Great condition, works great I am simply selling so I can spend more dollars on my bike. Thanks for checking it out. John
  14. J

JB1 w/ Data Cable

SOLD JB1 with data cable for MK7 GTI/ Golf — $200 shipped. Open to offers. Great condition, works great I am simply selling so I can spend more dollars on my bike Thanks for checking it out. John
  15. J

OBDeleven Pro $50 Shipped

I have a used OBDeleven pro. Simply plug and play in your car. $50 Shipped SOLD PLS DELETE