2. M

UNITRONIC TURBO INLET MK7 MK 7.5 GTI R MQB

***SOLD***
  3. M

MK7 / MK7.5 Golf GTI or R - OTIS Gauge Pod & Vaitrix Boost Gauge

Bump - reasonable offers accepted.
  4. M

MK7 / MK7.5 Golf R H&R 25 mm Rear Sway Bar

That might help, huh? Thanks.... I updated the original post.
  5. M

Gen 1 OBD11

***SOLD***
  6. M

**SOLD** 2018-20 MK7.5 VW Golf GTI / R Black Rally Armor Mud Flaps - Blue Logo

Pulled from my 2018 Golf R. **SOLD** Product details here: 2018-21 MK7.5 VW Golf R Black UR Mud Flap Blue Logo, Rally Armor
  7. M

MK7 / MK7.5 Golf GTI R Audi VW Blow Off Valve - Turbosmart TS02231063

Atmospheric dual port blow off valve for that addictive blow off noise we all desire. $165 OBO. **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** **SOLD** Details here...
  8. M

MK7 / MK7.5 Golf GTI or R - OTIS Gauge Pod & Vaitrix Boost Gauge

OTIS gauge pod with Vaitrix 2 bar boost gauge installed. Plug and play installation as the gauge plugs directly into the boost sensor at the manifold. Also included are the electrical connector housings and pins that can be used to build a patch harness to hook up to the dimmer wire. I never got...
  9. M

Forge Motorsport Carbon Fiber Intake VW/Audi MQB 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

***SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD******SOLD***
  10. M

COBB ACCESSPORT V3 (VW/AUDI MQB GOLF R/S3 EA888 2.0TSI

Thanks for the heads up. I updated the listing.
  11. M

COBB ACCESSPORT V3 (VW/AUDI MQB GOLF R/S3 EA888 2.0TSI

The part number is AP3-VLK-003. Tunes were from my 2018 Golf R
  12. M

2018+ MK7.5 Golf GTI R European Dynamic LED Tail Lights - OEM

This listing includes the dynamic euro tail lights, the euro light switch with rear fog and the ZERO815 tail light harnesses. Since almost no one knows what a rear fog light is in this country, most people see it and think one of the lights are burned out. I decided to specifically order the...