GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Creaking noise from boot / trunk lid roof spolier

Hi all. Am after some feed back if people can check for me please . On my golf gtd 2016 I am having a issue with the rear boot lid roof spolier. I have tracked down the source of a anoying creak . If you gently press down on the top of the spoiler directly above the brake light or on the right...
  2. K

obd 11 scan fault codes

thread closed admin please remove
  3. K

OBD11 scan fault codes

Hi all. Car is a golf gtd 184 2016 Just been using my OBD 11 to do a few basic changes on my car. First know i ran a system scan with the engine running It has come up with 6 faults in the gateways module. Seems very odd as when i scanned the system a month ago when i first got it there...
  4. K

Glove box lid, gear knob and coin tray lid removal

Hi all think i have now got the subject matter in right section Got a golf mk7 gtd. Had it a few weeks second hand. Last owner dont think looked after the inside and is a bit abused. I want to change the gear knob The glove box lid The coin tray storage opening lid in front of gear shift...
  5. K

Scratched glovebox and coin box lid removal

Hi all. Had my golf mk7 2016 GTD a few weeks now as got it second hand . I have a couple of bits that are scratched and damaged on the car due to last owners abuse that i want to change. They are the passengerside glove box lid The coin box lid in the front of gear lever The manual gear knob...
  6. K

Panaramic sunroof fully open gap inside car to interior sunblind

Hi all. Just wanting to find some information out. I got a golf gtd 2016 with a panoramic sunroof. If any members on here has one can you tell me how far back does yours go . Does it go right the way back so it touches the interior sun screen or is there a gap? As mine there is a gap and it...
  7. K

Automatic rain sensor coding when replacing front windscreen

Hi all. Need some feed back from people in here who have had there windscreen replaced. The car has automatic rain sensing . Had a replacement windscreen fitted. Have rang two local vw dealers about rain sensor and if i need it to be programmed after a new windscreen is fitted. They both have...
  8. K

Rear window replacement on GTD golg

Hi all. After a bit of advise who they have used before for glass replacement. Some nice person decided to put a scratch across my back window the other night. Have had a glass company come out to see if they can polish it but its too deep and not possible Been told i need a new rear window...
  9. K

Sunshades for side and back window

Hi all . I am thinking of getting some sun shades for the golf to go in the rear and back window. The car already has tinted glass but was wanting to make it a little darker. Have seen the vw ones and they seem expensive? Has any one fitted any aftermarket ones for the doors and tailgate that...
  10. K

Sill protection and rear in scuff plate trim

Hi all. Have been searching on the internet and have seen some scuff plates for the golf. Can any body recommend which ones to go for as i have seen the RGA black plastic versions and the chrome versions as well as the chrome flat type and alot of stainless steel versions from china . Any...
  11. K

Mk7 headlamp stone guard protectors

Hi all. Just got the Golf Mk7 a week ago. Love the car but got a few issues and seen this and the R forum so thought i join as some good advise on both forums. Any way my question is does any body do a set of headlamp lens protectors forthe car? They are only available in Australia and the USA...