GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SAPGTI

Show us your MK7

Wasn't sure how I'd like it, but the black rollers are growing on me a bit.
  2. SAPGTI

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Behold the White Silver. It got some new rollers. Up we go. .
  3. SAPGTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Interesting stuff. I won't be welding anything anytime soon, but it's cool to see how it's done. 🤙
  4. SAPGTI

Talk to me like I'm stupid. What are the green plugs for? Some sort of flow testing or something to do with the welding? Learn me. I've only got 12 brain cells.
  5. SAPGTI

This. Our master bath needs an update and I'm dreading it.
  6. SAPGTI

Added a filter on a stick.... because Darth Vader sounds. 🤷‍♂️
  7. SAPGTI

Show us your MK7

235/40/18's? Tires look meaty.
  8. SAPGTI

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

Same wheels. I have this never ending desire to change to something different, but then I never do.
  9. SAPGTI

Show us your MK7

10. SAPGTI

This thread needs more WSM.
  11. SAPGTI

Rear cabin rattle

OMG. I'll need to check this. It's been bugging me for months. Some sort of rattle from the rear right side. I haven't really spent any time trying to track it down, but it could totally be something stupid like that.
  12. SAPGTI

New MK8 GTI or preowned MK7.5 Golf R?

The MK8 is growing on me ..... slowly. Not so much that I would get rid of my 7.5 in order to get one. Really don't like the look of the interior at all and that is a big deal. If my choice was the 8 GTI or a slightly older Golf R, I'd go with the R.
  13. SAPGTI

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

Haven't tried yet. Honestly, with all the nonsense in CA surrounding tunes and smog, I'm kind of up in the air about what I want to do at this point.
  14. SAPGTI

Just got it back. No issues with what they needed to do with the ECU. Will be flashing back when I get a minute. Got my permission slip for the state, so I'm all good.
  15. SAPGTI

Just dropped mine at the dealership today after rolling the tune back to stock. I was going to ignore it until I realized that California wants a signed permission slip that you had it done. :rolleyes: I'll be curious to see if they mention anything about the previous tunes on the car. I've had...
  16. SAPGTI

Got a chance to clean the bucket up yesterday.
  17. SAPGTI

Might be just a bit jealous. If only I could stretch my 18s to 19s. Looks perfect. (y)
  18. SAPGTI

List Black Friday Deals

VMR is doing their usual 25% off sale.
  19. SAPGTI

Cleaned up the bucket today. First time in WEEKS that it hasn't been covered in ash from all the fires in California.