GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Correct BOSCH...(not NGK) plugs for 2018+

Can anyone verify that these are the correct BOSCH plugs for the engine 2018 and on? 06K 905 601D VW ref # / 8160 BOSCH TIA
  2. I

Stupidest question of the decade

Uhhhhhh….did VW long-since get rid of the Radio Code Card? I can't even remember if my brand new 09 GLI came w/a coded card for the 'radio'. Thanks.
  3. I

MK 7.5 GTI DYNAMIC TAIL LIGHTS

Does anybody have any info in pdf form for installing VW Europe only dynamic tail lights? (The ones with the timed flashing amber turn indicator lamps.) I've been told that installing them on a N. American GTI requires some extra (different) wiring and VCDS coding. I've got the lights...no...
  4. I

BOSCH plugs for MK 7.5

Does BOSCH make plugs for a MK 7.5 CXCB engine yet?
  5. I

2018 Cdn recalls

Can't find anywhere on vw.ca where to enter my VIN to check for recalls. Google...nothing...for Canada. Also, no SEARCH feature on ANY VW Canada webpage. Anybody know if you can find the RECALL page on VW Canada site?:mad:
  6. I

Öttingerizing my 18 GTI Autobahn

Brand new 18 Autobahn...and I'm starting w/esthetics. I couldn't find the body kit complete, so I'm having to order it piece-meal. Spoiler done. (but that's it so far.) When I go to the Oettinger site...all the products still have a little * that says..."fits MK 7 GTI (Pre-facelift)." Anybody...