GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

RGB Ambient Lighting for Mk7 and Mk7.5

@dvw-r I tried to activate everything as per your suggestion but they don't work ... I checked the power again and there is. at this point I hope I have the wrong pin in the bcm ... I will try to disassemble it and check that it is in pin 29 of connector C.
  2. R

@dvw-r unfortunately I didn't have time to do some tests. hopefully next weekend.
  3. R

@dvw-r yes I can try to enable everything !!! please can you take a picture from where you got the power from?
  4. R

@dvw-r yes i got a complete chinese kit. consider that the cables and connectors are all OEM ... only the strips that light up are Chinese. I'll put you the link. https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005001488738032.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7b7b4c4dcxY0f3 must the positive be connected to fuse...
  5. R

Thank you very much. @dvw-r Unfortunately, however, despite the encodings of my BCM seem correct, the 5 lights (4 doors + glove compartment) did not work. I am attaching the exchange of the adaptations of my BCM ... maybe you see what is wrong. Consider that I made the OEM connections, so...
  6. R

this above is not the full encoding ... I'm sure there are a LOT missing about it.
  7. R

update. I made all the connections to have the lights in the doors in OEM mode. I then connected to the BCM and sent the wiring to the 4 doors and to the passenger glove box. the colleagues were these: red wire: power supply under 10 amp fuse black wire: ground purple / white wire (in my...
  8. R

@Genebaby from which seller did you buy?
  9. R

yes, I already have the previous ones as standard ... but how do they become RGB?
  10. R

I noticed that there are no lights (strips) for the front doors ... what needs to be done for the front doors?
  11. R

how do i use obd flash cable? what is it for? I got the kit this afternoon ...
  12. R

for now I have only replaced the BCM but I still have to finish all the adaptations. the light kit should arrive this week ... then on weekends I start working on it a little at a time. @IWMTom you confirm that to control everything from the radio the connections are these: BROWN CABLE TO...
  13. R

actually, I'm not done with the adaptations yet. I activated the ambient lights menu and I have the 30 colors working, but I have problems with the fog lights and foot lights. I have to work on it a little longer but the guy who helps me with this doesn't often have time. when everything is...
  14. R

@IWMTom have you already started doing the work and the various connections? for now I have only made the change of the bcm and I'm waiting for the material to arrive.
  15. R

https://pinoutguide.com/Car-Stereo-Volkswagen-Porsche/Volkswagen_E-Golf_2014-20_pinout.shtml pin 1 and pin 7 or pin 6 and pin 12 ?
  16. R

so the only way to connect and get everything working from the radio screen is to attach to the canbus line? what did you use? any clamps like this?
  17. R

i will use a kit like yours ... but i would like to connect directly to bcm and not use the seller's modules. do you know what these pins are?
  18. R

@IWMTom if i want to do an oem job and then connect to the bcm from what i understand i need 3 cables that i have to connect. - negative - positive 12v - line lin do you know which are these 3 pins of the BCM in which to put the new wiring?
  19. R

wiring diagram pinout bcm (J519) golf mk7.5

Goodmorning everyone, I need the wiring diagram of the BCM (J519) of the Golf mk7.5. I need to know all the pins with their descriptions. But only on a fairly recent BCM ... 2017-2018-2019. Can someone help me. Thank you.