GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kruzy20

NJ FS: 2016 GTI Autobahn, LP, PP, 6spd, Stage 2

Please delete
  2. kruzy20

FS: 2016 GTI Autobahn 6M Stage 2 FBO 56K mi. NJ

Hey everybody, up for sale is my MK7... The car has just over 56k miles (will go up slightly) and equipped from the factory with the bi-xenon adaptive lighting package and performance package, 6 speed manual. I have a ton of maintenance records and receipts for all parts and work done to the...
  3. kruzy20

H&R Deep Coilovers with Whiteline Endlinks

SOLD! Coils are in great shape, ride is great, less than 5k miles. Only thing is they’re a bit too low for me since the roads where I live aren’t great. Original MSRP is $2,250... I’m asking $1,100 obo with the endlinks. These are one of the best coils you can get if you want to go low but...
  4. kruzy20

WTB: Pretoria’s, BBS, 1552’s, or Neuspeeds

Hey guys looking to buy a set of Prets, BBS CH’s, turbo/tarmacs, or a few Neuspeed models. 18 or 19, tires or no tires, doesn’t really matter to me, just no black wheels. Located in North NJ but willing to travel within the Tristate area. Let me know, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. kruzy20

WTB: 18” Pretoria’s

Looking for a set of 18 inch Prets... willing to buy outright or trade my Austin’s plus cash. My wheels have almost brand new Continentals with 3k on them but I’ll only include the tires for the right deal. I’m located in North NJ but will travel within the tri-state area. You can PM me but I’ll...