GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Correcting Pure White Paint

I got into detailing almost a decade ago now, when I purchased a bunch of stuff to do paint corrections on my cars at the time, an atomic blue 06 civic coupe and a Suzuka blue 04 s2000. I bought a flex 3401 and used megs 83/80 combos on those with very good success. My stuff has pretty much...
  2. P

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Don't know what the noise is, but mine is exactly the same lol. I've been assured from other owners it's fine though... I'm curious to know what it is though Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  3. P

WTB: BOV adapter

If you've got one to sell, lmk... Need more sound!! Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  4. P

WTB: BMS GTI slip on exhaust tips

Lmk what you've got!! Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
  5. P

Volk GR V2 - 18x8.5 ET 42

So if you had seen my posts over in the lightweight wheel thread, I jumped on an opportunity to buy a used set of formula silver Volk GR V2's. I wasn't completely sold on the looks when I first saw the listing posted as I always thought a gti should have more spokes, but for the price I couldnt...
  6. P

Looking for opinions on choosing a golf

After adding a '18 atlas execline as the family hauler, i would love to get back into a golf as my personal daily driver for the weekday commute. I sold a '13 Stage 2 STi to get the atlas, and of course am not expecting similar power and performance to that, but have owned a 2010 GTI 6MT back...