GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

DSG fill from top NO filter ?

Title says it all. Cant see a filter on my golf 1.4 tsi , which seems a bit strange to me ? If there is not a filter is there anywhere on the top I can fill it from or is it just the drain plug.
  2. W

Mk7 TSi bluemotion 1.4 DSG oil change

Hi All. I am just coming upto 40k miles on this and was looking at changing the dsg oil. It does not look like there is a filter on this box, seems a bit strange to me but perhaps I am missing something ? Does anyone know if you can fill this box from the top please.
  3. W

Battery change

I have a Mk7 TSI, it has the original battery , which has now dropped to 12.2 V when left overnight or charged. Alternator is fine as well over 13v when engine running. The OE battery is a EFB 69Ah 360a, I need to replace it. I was going to fit a Bosch EFB 70Ah 650a. I have been told I will need...
  4. W

Changing Battery

Morning All. I have a Mk7 TSI, it has the original battery , which has now dropped to 12.2 V when left overnight or charged. Alternator is fine as well over 13v when engine running. The OE battery is a EFB 69Ah 360a, I need to replace it. I was going to fit a Bosch EFB 70Ah 650a. I have been...
  5. W

1.4 DSG oil and filter change

Hi All. I have a 4 year old 1.4Tsi, it has no service book which I understand is all on line ? Is this readily available as the second owner ? the car has only done 25k, but I feel that at 4 years old it could probably do with the DSG oil and filter changed. I have not owned a Golf before, but...
  6. W

Can not remove glove box

Hi All. No matter how I try I just can not remove the glove box . I know the theory and have watched the video. No matter how hard I push the 2 buttons up I can not get them to move. I dont think its ever been out as the car only has 25k on it, and can see no record of pollen filter being...