GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

SCAMMER WARNING!

disagree. I don't let people treat me like shit.
  2. V

SCAMMER WARNING!

It's true that once I started being accused of being a scammer (the first thing he did was post to that effect on here) I didn't feel any obligation to cooperate. The 100+ good transactions here an on vwvortex over 20 years should give good counter evidence.
  3. V

SCAMMER WARNING!

he got his money back.
  4. V

Brand New Wavetrac LSD for GTI

I just dropped the box off at the store. I imagine that the store mixed it up, put the sticker on the wrong box. I went by today and they're going to check the video footage to see what happened. people know me on this forum and I've bought and sold stuff here before. I'm not into petty shit...
  5. V

this is obviously some UPS mistake.
  6. V

it is, my DMs are open!
  7. V

Mysterious Electrical Issue (Golf R)

that's weird. What if i coded it as "binary agm" instead?
  8. V

done. We'll see how this works today an added difficulty here is that i'm over due for NY State inspection- with the power problems, the monitors have been getting reset and haven't been ready for the inspection. I'd love to just get a bigger battery and start fresh, but i'm worried that will...
  9. V

Looking in obdeleven, the battery is coded efb, but the top of the varga battery reads agm. I dont know what any of this means, worth changing?🤷🏻‍♂️ I dont know what the risks are or if that could cause the problem
  10. V

This is interesting and I'll check the car with OBDeleven when I get up and moving today. My expectation is, if the car wasn't properly coded, there would be a consistent problem, not something that comes and goes... though maybe the consistent problem is just that it's not charging?
  11. V

it's not when the car is sitting, i can drive, turn the car off, and it will immediately fail to turn on.
  12. V

For starters: I have a Boss 600 2018 Golf R with the Precision Raceworks Stage 4 LPFP, MPI and United Motorsport Flex Kit and tune, along with everything else you might imagine that goes into a car like this. I think these are the only parts that might be relevant for this discussion...
  13. V

Kessy question about steering wheel lock warning luvht

The work-around I found was turn my car on (not the engine, just the power) then unplug the battery. Everything was butter from there.
  14. V

Kessy question about steering wheel lock warning luvht

is there a way to defeat this with the battery unplugged? Changing a steering wheel.
  15. V

Wavetrac part # for MT Golf R?

as the title states. Which wavetrac do I order?