GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

is this the longest thread on the forum !? 3343 pages!? whoa... lol. its gotta be!
  2. 2

Pre-owned JB4 vs New

get the JB, you wont regret it. i have a used module and called support to get the info moved over to me (wouldn't work with the BT Module) after this george still supported and helped my tune. as well as Diggs.
  3. 2

HP Tuners DIY Tuning Solution

This makes me sad i sold my HPT when i sold my GM vehicles. am i right in assuming we just need the standard kit for all this to work ? Sorry reviving an old thread but this seems to be the most info for HPT on our platform i have found yet.
  4. 2

FS: Injen Evolution CAI

pm'ed
  5. 2

Track Wheel / Tire size advise

hey guys! I have been using my stock 19" prets on our local track and well it eats tires in a hurry. I've been thinking about going with the fast wheels fc04 for a bit but my decision is between 17" and 18". im curious if folks run 17" on the track at all and if so how is brake heat ? the...
  6. 2

P0300 still after new plugs and coils

hey all, long time lurker not often poster. during my last HPDE i noticed my car was throwing a P0300 code for multi cylinder misfires. attaching my ODBEleven and following along with ShopDAPs awesome youtube content i was able to see sure enough misfires were accumulating on all 4 cylinders...