GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mcl_sean

FS: IS20 Turbo

IS20 turbo for sale. Nothing wrong with it, ran for past two years on my GSW with no issues, simply upgraded to a larger turbo (again 😊). Was replaced with 35K total miles on turbo. Great condition, no shaft play, $300. I prefer to meet locally, Southeastern PA area, but willing to ship at...
  2. mcl_sean

FS: IS20 Turbo

IS20 turbo for sale. Nothing wrong with it, ran for past two years on my GSW with no issues, simply upgraded to a larger turbo (again 😊). Was replaced with 35K total miles on turbo. Great condition, no shaft play, $300. I prefer to meet locally, Southeastern PA area, but willing to ship at...
  3. mcl_sean

WTB: 8" MIB 2 Discover Pro LCD Screen (Non-Nav) w/Silver Bezel

Hit me up if you have this combo available. Thank you. Part #s: Screen - 7C0919606 Bezel - 5G1819728AFDMD
  4. mcl_sean

FS: APR Downpipe (AWD - 1.8T/2.0T)

SOLD: APR AWD Downpipe, Part# DPK0021 For reference: https://www.goapr.com/products/apr_exhaust_cast_race_dp_20t_mqb_awd.html Fits: Volkswagen Golf R / Golf Sportwagen 4Motion / Alltrak (MK7), Tiguan (MK2), Audi A3 / S3 (MK3), Audi TT / TTS (MK3) Professionally installed & removed, on the car...
  5. mcl_sean

MK7 SportWagen S 4Motion Stage 3 IS38 6spd

Hello GolfMK7.com! Big fan of build threads so I thought I would start my own. Purchased my '17 GSW 4Motion 6MT end of October last year and immediately fell down the rabbit hole. Mods/Upgrades So Far: Engine IHI IS38 Turbocharger APR IS38 Turbo Stage III ECU Upgrade ECS...