GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

I bought my used 2016 Autobahn GTI for 23k in 2018 and just sold it for 21k to Carmax. 2k depreciation is not bad at all 😂
  2. M

FS: White Mirror Caps

I got a pair of white mirror caps when I ordered the power folding mirrors. They are just taking up space so if anyone wants them let me know. I’d prefer to deal locally as I don’t want to drive to UPS and do all the packing crap but if I must then you pay shipping and 20 dollars for...
  3. M

Retrofit active info display where?

Just looking for someone here in Socal that can do the Odis stuff and immobilized stuff for me if I install the cluster. Can be dealer who is willing to try or a shop that has the capability. Thanks.
  4. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Put in my homelink mirror today. Fairly easy, a pillar was a bitch. Looking to get some mods in th future but I’m going to run this car to the next oil change just to make sure my used GTI isn’t going to break on me.
  5. M

No Antenna fault code VCDS

Hi All, I just bought a used 2016 Golf GTI and I'm seeing a no antenna message when I look at Sat Radio. I scanned with VCDS and it's producing this: 0009 - Antenna for Satelite Radio B10F4 13 [009] - Open Circuit Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze...