GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

19x8.5 ET40 Front & 19x9.5 ET50 Rear fitment?

Have a buddy selling some Niche wheels with new Nittos for pretty cheap. I know the front fitment wouldn't be an issue with 235/35 tires, but the back fitment is probably too much with 255/30 right? I'm not lowered and don't plan on it. I found a couple threads where people have successfully...
  2. S

Weird AFR Readings

I've been monitoring with Carista dongle and OBD Fusion app lately, trying to figure out a potential issue with my LPFP, and everything looks great except for strange A/F readings. This is a snapshot from a short WOT onto the highway: https://m.imgur.com/a/aOhh5Th Fuel rail pressure is...
  3. S

Car takes a while to start when fuel is "low"

Hey everyone, I've got a little over 10k miles on my 2017 S, ~8k tuned with Unitronic Stage 1+. No problems whatsoever with the car except this one quirk. Ever since it was new I've noticed that if the fuel tank is less than 5/8ths full then the car takes 3-5 seconds to finally turn on. After...
  4. S

Strange pink residue on PCV hose

Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was checking connections and whatnot under the hood on my lunch break and I noticed the PCV hose connected to the turbo inlet pipe has some pink residue on it. I dabbed a white tissue on the pink and a little bit of color transferred to...
  5. S

Stage 1+ Unitronic ECU tune boost question

Hello all! I've a 2017 GTI S with DSG with about 5k on it (bought it CPO with 2k a little while ago). I've since performed an oil change, removed the snow guard, installed an AFE Dry filter, and just recently flashed Uni's Stg 1+ ECU tune. Had a quick question about the boost levels I'm...