GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTB: MK7 R DCC Stock Springs

Local to 30309, will pay shipping though! Found out previous owner lowered my 15' R by cutting the springs smh Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  2. A

Disable parking sensor overlay in reverse

So one thing that has driven me absolutely crazy on my 2015 MK7 R is how the parking sensor overlay covers up almost HALF the screen when you go in reverse for the first few seconds before the box goes transparent. I really wish VW had just made it so it was transparent right off the bat as I...
  3. A

Using Fender System with Fender Sub disconnected

Does the system stop sending power to the sub if it detects it's disconnected? While the fender system sounds good, the bass is definitely lacking clarity so I'm in the process of adding an aftermarket amp and sub to my fender system in my 2015 R. My plan is to either tap into the wires going...
  4. A

Bike Rack Suggestions for VW OEM Crossbars

So I recently purchased the VW OEM roof rack for my MK7 R and I'm trying to decide on an upright bike holder which doesn't require me to remove the front wheel. So far I've come across the OEM Holder which seems decent but doesn't allow you to lock the holder to the crossbars I've also seen...
  5. A

Shipping Pucks Still in..... With 12,000 miles on car!

So I just picked up a used 2015 Golf R last Thursday with 12,000 miles on the clock. I am the 3rd owner according to carfax. Noticed on the 2 hour drive back home the ride was really smooth except for ANY and I mean ANY road imperfection. Thought it was because I was in Race mode but comfort...