GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

OBD Eleven (sold)

Like new. $50 Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  2. B

Cobb with EQT protune for EQT turbo on it (sold)

In immaculate shape, comes with everything that comes with the Cobb new, basically untouched. Has OTC Cobb tunes on it as well for MK7/7.5 GTI. Note: only works with MK7 or MK7.5 GTI $500obo Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  3. B

MAP catless downpipe for sale

Yes, email me @ bekro84@hotmail.com
  4. B

Injen Evolution CAI MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R for sale (sold)

$ 275obo In like new shape. I fabricated a plug to elliminate the ugly "filter minder" for a cleaner look. Email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  5. B

MAP catless downpipe for sale

In great shape. Fits Mk7/7.5 GTI $300obo email: bekro84@hotmail.com for further details.
  6. B

Equilibrium tuning turbo kit and/or accessories to support kit (standard housing turbo) REDUCED PRICE! (Sold)

The kit is $2300 with turbo discharge pipe, muffler delete, couplers, Mahle wastegate actuator installed and adjusted when bought brand new. I posted $2000obo for all of this. That is $300 off of new price. The kit has less than 8k on it, has zero shaft play and is in great shape. I traded the...
  7. B

Equilibrium tuning turbo kit and/or accessories to support kit (standard housing turbo) REDUCED PRICE! (Sold)

Equlibrium tuning turbo kit for MK7/MK7.5 Golf/GTI/R. Kit includes turbo (zero shaft play, in excellent condition) with mahle wastegate actuator attached and adjusted, turbo muffler delete, turbo outlet pipes, clamps, hoses, etc. Optional: Cobb tuner with EQT protune on it along with ots tunes...
  8. B

Assembled by ECS Drivers side vent boost gauge kit (Autometer) (sold)

Willing to negotiate. It looks really clean in the interior. I have no need for it anymore (sold the car)
  9. B

Satin Black Nuespeed RSE 10's 5x112 18x8.5 ET45 wrapped with Nitto NT05 tires (sold)

I could ship, email me at bekro84@hotmail.com
  10. B

Baun Performance FMIC kit (Vibrant FMIC) (sold)

I can send them to you if you would like via email. Or I can post in here. Let me know
  11. B

Baun Performance FMIC kit (Vibrant FMIC) (sold)

Kit is complete and in great condition $600 obo. Please email bekro84@hotmail.com for further details
  12. B

Satin Black Nuespeed RSE 10's 5x112 18x8.5 ET45 wrapped with Nitto NT05 tires (sold)

$1100. Please serious inquiries only bekro84@hotmail.com for further questions or details
  13. B

Satin black Nuespeed RSE10's 5×112 18x8.5 ET45 with Nitto NT05 tires (will be moved to wheel/tire classified and removed from this section tomorrow)so

The tires are not quite into wear bars. They aren't playing much into asking price. Have you looked at rse10's pricing? Also, they are obo. Just throwing them out there. I am selling the car and no longer need them. I however am not dying for money so I am not willing to take nothing pennies for...