GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Albuquerque, NM Shop Recommendation Needed

Recently moved to Albuquerque. Looking to install an aftermarket intercooler (direct replacement, not front mount). Can anybody recommend a shop or individual? Thank You!
  2. M

APR IS20 Installed =)

Finally got the IS20 with GTI stock downpipe and APR 91 octane tune installed (btw APR has their end of their year sale, $100 off tunes, yay!). My first impression is WOW! Can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. Overall the car is way more responsive. The exhaust note is a bit louder and deeper...
  3. M

WTB GTI Downpipe $100+shipping.

Looking to buy stock GTI downpipe. Got one sitting in your garage? Love to take it off your hands. Pm me with mileage. Not looking to pay more than $100+shipping.
  4. M

IS20 Question

Just bought an IS20 for my Golf. Still trying to learn more about turbos and the different parts that make up the turbo. So please excuse me if what I say sound dumb or ignorant. Just trying to learn more about our cars. The seller says the turbo only had 50 miles on it. Basically drove it new...
  5. M

Power Folding Mirrors with BSM

So I have a Golf with heated mirror and BSM. All the power folding mirror kits I’ve found says it does not support BSM or the photos does not show the BSM in the mirrors. I know I might need new door modules but is there a way to keep the BSM functionality with the power folding mirrors? Sent...
  6. M

FS Halogen MK7 Headlights.

$200 shipped. Stock halogen headlights from my 2017 Golf. Will fit GTI or Golf R. In perfect condition. Had them on the car for a month before upgrading to HIDs. Selling because they are sitting in my closet. Perfect if you need a set of OEM lights or going back to stock. Sent from my...
  7. M

Smog Test

Stock 1.8T Golf here. Thinking about going APR stage 1 or even IS20 and Stage 1. I do not plan on getting a DP. Will I pass smog? I know I won’t have to worry about it for another 4 years. Just wanted to know what I’m getting myself into. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

WTB Rear GTI PP or R Calipers/Rotors

Rear GTI PP or R brakes/calipers/carriers/rotors. Will pay for shipping costs :)
  9. M

4pcs GTI/R Spoiler for Golf

SOLD! This is for the Golf only. Will not fit GTI or R. 4 pcs spoiler. Gives you the GTI/R look with the extended spoiler, side fins, and the underside of the spoiler blacked out. The main spoiler is primed and needs to be painted. The other pieces are gloss black. Brand new in box. Selling...
  10. M

Fix Chipped Clear Coat on Carbon Fiber

Chipped a bit of the clear coat on my carbon fiber spoiler. The carbon fiber is exposed in that area. What is the best way to touch it up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

5" Exhaust Tips?

Hey guys, I currently have a pair of 4" exhaust tips. Not really happy with the gap between the tips and the rear diffuser opening. Trying to find 4-1/2" or 5" exhaust tips but can't find any on the internet. Any one have any recommendations? This is what I have now...
  12. M

8” discover pro bezel/trim

Is there a brushed silver version of the gloss black 8” discover pro bezel/trim (5GM819728FQYI)? Looking to upgrade to the 8” discover pro but I have silver interior trim. Don’t want to replace all my trim pieces to gloss black. Here is what my silver trim looks like. Sent from my iPhone...
  13. M

Golf/GTI/R Rear Sun Shade Installation Instructions

Bought a set used. Trying to figure out which clips go where. Can someone upload or share? There are the ones that go on the rear windows and hatch. VW part number 5G0064365. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Accidental BOV

Installed a Neuspeed P-Flow intake and CTS turbo muffler delete the other day. I took the car for a spin after the install and immediately noticed the extra intake noise. What I did not expect was a psssssst sound when I let go of the throttle which resembles a BOV noise. At first, I was like...
  15. M

Bay Area APR Dealer

Where have people gone? I live in San Mateo. I see on APR website that there is a dealer in Fremont, San Jose, and Santa Clara. I think I saw a FB post somewhere that also 034 can also do it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

NorCal AutoX / Trackday

Hi guys. I’m new to autoX and trackdays. Never done either. Looking to give it a try. I’m in the Bay Area. Can someone recommend something for a noob with a pretty stock car setup and A/S tires? Not looking for anything crazy. Just a day of fun and learning. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using...
  17. M

Rsb question

I have a 1.8 Golf with 18mm rsb. Should I go with the 21.7mm GTI rsb or 25mm aftermarket ones? Is there such thing as too stiff? I current run 18s on VWR springs. My commute is short and the roads here are nice smooth and flat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. M

Exhaust Rattle/Knocking

Few months back I installed AWE track exhaust w/ a custom center exit rear valance. Lately I’ve been hearing this knocking sound at certain speeds/rpm. I haven’t taken it to a shop yet to get the car up in the air to check out if anything is loose. Any thoughts of what it can be? I’m assuming it...
  19. M

MK7 Front Brakes & Rotors (SF area only)

Selling a set of front brake calipers, lines, pads, carriers, rotors, and dust covers from my 2017 Golf. Had them on for 6,000. Plenty of pad left. Everything in like new and a little dirty condition. Upgraded to BBKs so I don’t need them anymore. Local pick up only in the Bay Area. $500...
  20. M

Obd11 Needle Sweep

Another obd11 question. Trying to code the needle sweep on my 2017 Golf. For the life of me I can’t find the instrument module. I tried looking in Central Electronics and Instrument Display but nothing. I think on 2017 the naming convention started to be different. For example. For the auto up...