GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Halewafa’s First Autocross Season

Hey guys! I decided to create a thread following my first season in autocross with my 2017 GTI SE. Hopefully I can supply some with valuable information, as well as obtain useful information from more seasoned drivers. Before this season, I’ve driven in about 4 different autocross events, and...
  2. H

OZ Hyper GT HLT Hub Centric Rings

Hi Guys, I just purchased a set of OZ Hyper GT HLT 18x7.5 wheels. Only after I received the acknowledgement did I notice that it included hub centric rings. These are new to me, had a BMW before with a winter set and never had them. I've now been researching this topic for a while and have a...
  3. H

Advice on Tire Choices for Daily and Autocross

Hi all, Sorry to bring up another tire thread, I know there are a ton (read through a lot of them), but couldn't seem to find the answer I was looking for. Here is my current situation: Just got a new 2017 GTI SE (so has PP). I have been able to convince the wife to let me get another set of...
  4. H

Out with the old (M4), in with the new (GTI)

Hi all! A few weeks ago I started looking for a new car. My wife and I needed to free up some cash for new investment opportunities we're looking at, so we set a limit of $30k for the car (the lower the better). I looked at quite a few cars, new and used, and after driving the GTI I knew I...
  5. H

Carfax Questions/Concerns

Hi all, I'm looking at purchasing a used 2017 GTI. I was looking through the carfax and there were a couple of things that concerned me and was hoping for some input. This will be my first VW, and from what I saw from looking online, this might be common on them. Concerns: - at 3,000 miles it...