GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Intake manifold help

What is the torque spec and pattern for the gti, i have boost leak coming from there after install, its a euro manifold by the way
  2. M

Best muffler for 3 inch exhaust

Hey guys just wondering if theres any good mufflers on the market that direct fits the gti and is 3 inches inlet/outlet
  3. M

Dbv2 install help!

Just purchased a used dbv2 off of someone but they failed to provide me with the dbv2 oil lines. Can i use the stock lines on my mk7 or will there be issues?
  4. M

Turbo whine during cold start

Recently I started getting this noise coming from the turbo during my cold starts and about 5 minutes into driving. Its a weird whining noise that almost sounds like a dremel when letting off the gas and i have no clue why. Is this normal?
  5. M

Turbo question

What is the size of the bolt that clamps the downpipe to the turbo? Mine blew off and Its lost now :/
  6. M

Intake manifold assistance

So basically i was tapping the unused hole in the manifold to install a boost guage and the screw fell into the manifold and now i have to remove it, just wondering if anyone has a link to some instructions for manifold removal Pleaseeeee