GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

OEM Roof Rack

Best place to buy GTI mk7 OEM Roof rack and two bike mounts? TIA, Eric Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. M

Undercarriage wash?

How do you wash your undercarriage? They brined the roads here, but then it rained. I don't feel like doing a whole wash, it's just gonna rain the next day or two anyway. Drive thru with undercarriage spray? Pull in power washer place? Garden hose attachment? Go out looking for large puddles...
  3. M

OEM roof rack painted?

I want to put an OEM rack on my black mk7, but I think the silver looks bad against the black. Anyone ever painted the silver cross pieces? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. M

Another (I know, sorry) noobie tune ?

I know there's a million posts about tunes, but general question here. Just got a mk7 gti. It's my daily driver, take the kid to school type car. Seesms sporty enough for me, I'm in my 40's, not gonna drag race off a stoplight, not gonna track the car. But kinda irks me that the car isn't up to...
  5. M

Windshield replacement

Had my new 2017 mk7 gti couple weeks now. Big rock put quarter sized crack right in the middle of the windshield today. Best course of action? VW dealership? Safelight? Ideas? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk