GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

valved exhaust recommendation?

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting a valved exhaust for my 2015 GTI. I'm not looking into getting an entire exhaust system, but just that portion of the valved exhaust piece. I found a couple, but read many reviews that they leak when the valve is closed. Does any one have a good recommendation...
  2. A

Weird DV sound

Hey guys, So I decided to switch from my GFB DV+ to my OEM DV, because I wanted to return the GFB DV+ back to ECS. Aside from that, I took her out on a test drive after installing the OEM DV, and for some reason, it's making a different sound when releasing boost. I installed everything...
  3. A

OEM DV different sound

Hey guys, I switched from my GFB DV+ to my original OEM DV, and I took it out for a test drive after installing it, and realized my turbo sounded much differently when boost releases than when I first had my OEM DV. I did everything exactly the same than how it was originally installed. I'm...
  4. A

Engine blowing from APR Stage 1?

Hey guys I have a MK7 GTI, and I got an APR (stage 1) tune a couple months ago. I told my mechanic about the tune, who specializes in German cars, and he told me some interesting things. He told me that my engine will blow within a year of having the tune, and told me to reflash it back to...