GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B00STED1

A MK7 GTI STG 2 trips to Mexico! RS, 370 whp Fiesta ST, & more!

https://youtu.be/PEplLpbVukI https://youtu.be/3tjtwp0t_kc Quick note: 135i mentioned he had a boost leak prior to the race limiting him to 17 psi on the turbos. RS is also fastest stock turbo RS (some of you know him as Frank Nero) in the state of Florida with a time of 11.7@115 Mods are in...
  2. B00STED1

Spark Plug Gap (Stage 2)

Currently stage 2 and getting ready for a replacement on my plugs, decided to stick to OEM NGK's (NGK plfer7a8eg) as I know someone who is running their car with no issues at all (running 11's with a stock IS20). Although the information is conflicting in regards to spark plug gap, I read that...
  3. B00STED1

Stage 2 vs G37S, Stage 3 Fiesta ST

Had some fun out in Mexico last night and managed to run a buddy of mine who has a stage 3 FiST. The G37S was random but my video shows the outcome lol Just went Eurodyne this week and I’m working with Matt on an e30 blend. There’s still more room for power but currently it feels amazing from...
  4. B00STED1

JB4 For Sale w/Data cable

Price: Sold** Selling my JB4 unit for my GTI.. Works perfect and will be coming off the car today. I have it on a +6.5 additive Map6. Can provide video proof of Map2 and also using it at the track. Price is including shipping, and I never bought the Bluetooth dongle. I have the cable routed...
  5. B00STED1

MK7 GTI vs 5.0

So today I took my first L lol I knew what the outcome would be given the fact that he's a bama tuned 2012 5.0 with full exhaust but it still stings. Basically did 4 back to back runs, first 3 were from around a 55-60 roll and the last was from a 40 roll. Conditions weren't ideal as it was 87...
  6. B00STED1

GTI vs Stage 2 ST

So after weeks of trying to plan a friendly run between my friend who has a Stage 2 ST (Cobb tuned, FBO) we had the chance tonight. It was two runs that I actually wanted to test out between letting the car shift through the entire powerband and me shifting at 5500 rpm. The end result was me...
  7. B00STED1

Mk7 GTI vs STI

Happened last week on a Wednesday after I installed my Rev9 downpipe (which didn't go well at all lol) and was trying to get feedback on how it sounded. Saw a red STI (15+) and he revved at me while we were at a light so we let traffic clear up a bit. Once we started rolling I looked at him and...
  8. B00STED1

2016 Infiniti Q50 3.0T

Put my 2015 GTI with only a JB4 (everything else stock) against my friends Q50 3.0T who just has a catback exhaust. The results ended up being us neck and neck from a 30 roll (I broke traction while in second gear lol) but it honestly surprised me for just having a JB4 since i figured he’d eat...