GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

2017 GTI stock tail lights

Stock lights taken off my 2017 gti. In perfect shape. $300 obo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. E

Stock Rear Sway Bar

I have the stock rear sway bar I took off my 17 gti. I won't ever need it, maybe someone on here does. Open to offers.
  3. E

What downpipe should I get?

I currently have a borla catback and was wondering if I should go catless or not. I haven’t been able to find anything with people running this setup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. E

Oem headlights

15k miles. Taken off my 2017 gti s. Located in northern nj. Willing to ship if need be. $200 obo
  5. E

Stock halogen headlights

$200 for the halogen headlights. Taken off my 2017 with 18k miles Willing to ship at buyers expense Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. E

FS: USP catless downpipe

Looking to sell my catless downpipe. I’ve had it on for about 300 miles. I’m just going to end up going a different route with the car. $400 obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. E

WTB: Catless downpipe

Looking to buy a catless downpipe for my mk7 gti. I was looking at the eBay ones and I would rather get a better quality one that is used for a little more money. If you’re selling one or know someone that is send me a PM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. E

WTB: JB4

looking for jb4. I prefer to buy one with the cable but not a big deal.
  9. E

Looking for JB4 with Bluetooth

If anyone has a JB4 with bluetooth they are looking to sell send me a PM
  10. E

Looking for Cobb accessport

Just purchases a 2017 gti and I’m looking to buy an accessport. If you have one that you’re looking to sell PM me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk