GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bonderd

Xuji Clubsport Steering Wheel Wrap $50 Mod

Hi Everyone, I am sure by now you all know how delicate our steering wheels are. When I bought my GTI Sport it had a minor scratch on it brand new! VW put a new wheel on it at 800 miles, however I still wanted to protect it knowing it could happen again easily. After a lot of research I went for...
  2. Bonderd

Good deal on 2017 GTI S DSG???

Hi Guys, I have been going to a few dealers lately. I was originally interested in a used 2015 GTI. However everyone I look at is "Rough" they want $15k for one with 66k miles on it at my local VW Dealer:mad:. Regardless they did tell me they will sell me a Brand New 2017 S DSG in Black for...
  3. Bonderd

Is20 Loose Wastegate?

Hi Guys, Just got my is20 in. It is a used one and I will be purchasing the additional parts for install over christmas break. I noticed that my wastegate is slightly loose. Like it is not sealed against the turbo 100%, you can grab the rod and wiggle it just ever so slighlty. Not enough to open...
  4. Bonderd

So I emailed APR about IS20 Tune for Golf...

Updated 12-13-17 Quote: Originally Posted by Arin@APR View Post You'll be pleased to know our IS20/IS38 tuning is being wrapped up for the Golf FWD platform vehicles. It's not something we'll have covered by APR Plus, but it'll be avaialble! I anticipate I'll be releasing that after the new...