GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Will 5x112 18x8 45 fit a mk7 gti?

I want to purchase a used set of tsw nurburgring 18x8 45mm offset. Will they fit? currently they have a 225/40r18 tire. Will i be able to fit a 235 in the future?
  2. N

Backfire's in first gear but not in second gear (6 speed manual)

hello everyone, I recently deleted my secondary cat +muffler and when I Accelerate quickly in first gear up to approximatly 6k rpm, my car does a really loud pop almost like an upgraded dsg fart. If i stay at redline and give it fuel, it starts popping crazy (but i try not doing it because i...
  3. N

Secondary cat delete

Has anyone removed their secondary cat from the stock downpipe? If so how does it sound? I know europe model dont have it from the factory and i would like to hear how it sounds like. I currently have a muffler delete and everything else is stock. Thanks
  4. N

Secondary cat delete

Has anyone done a secondary cat delete? I would like to know how it sounds with a muffler delete. Also i would like to hear people from europe in here that have a muffler delete because i red somewhere that euro spec gti's dont come with a secondary cat and i would love to confirm that. Thank...
  5. N

Thoughts on the color?

Which mudflaps logo looks better on the car? Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk