GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

Getting caught up with this thread. Did some testing myself. 2016 GTI PP 6MT. 5Q0 is my software number. I am getting “2” values on comfort and normal “3” values on sport and individual. However no matter how I switch the damper settings on individual mode. There is always a value 3. When I...
  2. G

Hey I saw that you installed CSS front bushings. How do you like them? Any further updates. In...

Hey I saw that you installed CSS front bushings. How do you like them? Any further updates. In particular I’m trying to have my Gti crash less on potholes and have a bit more control on my 2 track days a year. Thank you!
  3. G

FS: Motegi MR131 Traklites w/ Conti Extreme Contact Tires (Bay Area CA)

Are these still for sale? Does 17x7 clear mk7 PP brakes?
  4. G

WTB: DCC Suspension

Question for ya. I have dcc too. What was a sign that one is out? Is there leaking at the shock? I am asking for myself
  5. G

MSS Streets Full Kit Adjustable for Audi S3. Will they fit 2016 MK7 GTI with DCC

Hello, I am currently looking to buy a set of MSS Streets full kit adjustable from an Audi S3 owner. Question, are these a direct fitment and same spring rates for the mk7 gti? or are there different part numbers for the springs? Thank you!