GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Upgrading an Alltrack vs GTI

I'm planning on possibly picking up an Alltrack and was hoping somebody could chime in on aftermarket support differences between an MQB GTI. I'm currently running a big turbo MPI GTI with full e85, but I don't want to push the alltrack as far. I also plan to stick with shitty 91 AKI. What...
  2. P

CTS Boss 600 $1600

CTS Boss 600 $1000, price drop CTS BOSS 600, $1000 local pickup preferred, but can ship. Wife wants this gone. Selling a used CTS BOSS 600 with no shaft play for $1000. No wastegate actuator included, but both the is20 and is38 wg actuator work. Turbo was working great, but I ended up...
  3. P

Metric Autosport, Huntington Beach, CA

Just picked up my GTI from Brian and Michael at Metric Autosports and was really pleased with the work they did. They ended up installing an APR Stage 3 Kit, H&R RSB and some minor dogbone inserts all at a very competitive price. What stands out is there communication was excellent and they...
  4. P

Wtb is38 actuator mahle

Need a mahle is38 actuator in a hurry. If you have one, let me know and I can pay for rush shipping.
  5. P

Wtb Mahle is20 or is38 actuator socal

Looking to buy an is20 or is38 actuator in socal made by mahle. Please let me know available asap.
  6. P

California Residents

Right haha :rolleyes: Lots of people watching Fox News thinking California is purgatory. ~40 million people who just don't want to leave purgatory.
  7. P

California Residents

:D yep
  8. P

California Residents

Thing is the people leaving are the people who can't afford it. People with a bachelors and graduate degrees are coming here at a steady rate, now more than ever. That means the places that people want to live like San Diego, LA County, and the Bay Area are booming. If you move to California...
  9. P

California Residents

For all the people bashing California in this thread, sure are a lot of people from their states trying to make it over here :rolleyes:.
  10. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI DSG. It's probably better to get a turbo that spools earlier like the Littco 500, EQT, EFR7163, DBV2 or Mabo 560is depending on your budget. Big turbos like the Boss 600 or IMS700+ aren't that great for a daily driver GTI. EQT honestly is a really big steal right now for the full package if...
  11. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BOSS Stage 3+ Finally bit the bullet and went Stage 3+ with the help of a local tech (Oneperfectdose). Got the turbo/intake from Moose since he upgraded to APR Stage 3. Took a whole weekend, so big thanks to him. Total Installed: CTS Boss 600 v2 (dented during shipping, had to knock out the...
  12. P

eBay 15% off 9/27

That time again. eBay Coupon: 15% Off on $25+ Purchases (Begins September 27) Valid from 10:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018. How to redeem your Coupon: Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions). Pay for your item by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on...
  13. P

EBay 15% off 8/28

EBay Sitewide: 15% Off Min. Purchase $25 (Max. Discount $100) *** STARTS 08/28 *** eBay.com will have another 15% off coupon with a minimum purchase of $25 or more (maximum $100 discount). The coupon will start on Tuesday, August 28, 2018. *Coupon will start at: 8:00 AM PT until 8:00 PM PT...
  14. P

MPI Injector Choices

Was reading a really good thread on the facebook group and thought for those who aren't on it, it'd be a good read. Apparently, some companies are using Bosch injectors rated 1150cc (1150cc bosch 0280158040). This is the standard injector found in the APR Stage 3+ fueling kit (don't know about...
  15. P

Engine Rebuild Process

Can somebody please highlight the steps needed to upgrade the stock engine and what whp/wtq is provided with each step? Also, possibly the cost and labor hours to do the upgrades? I see the most common upgrade is the IE rods/pistons, but is that all or are there more things required to get past...
  16. P

Tomas Sport Tuning

Anybody attempt to contact Tomas Sport Tuning lately? I've been trying to reach them over phone or email and can't get a hold of anybody. Just trying to get a quote for UM Stage 2 ECU/TCU w/ Proflex install, but crickets... Nevermind got through. Mod please delete.
  17. P

JB4 w/ data cable $360

Sold
  18. P

Recommended Gas Cans

Does anybody got a solution to using e30 mix on road trips where you will be in areas without corn available? I do a 6 hour drive which pretty much wipes out the whole tank with no e85 stations on the way, so I was thinking of carrying a gas can with 5 gals of corn with me. However, it seems...
  19. P

Best downpipe for CA use

Planning on eventually ending up FBO protuned, but want to keep my warranty for a while longer, so weighing my options which now seem best kept to JB4 plus downpipe. As a California driver, what are most people getting away with downpipe wise since CARB makes our lives more difficult? Do you...