GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Which Michelin's? PS4S vs. PSAS4S

Alright guys, I need your input... It's time to change out the stock Bridgestone RE70AS (which only have 29,500 miles on them); I'm torn between the PS4S and PSAS4S. Each one has their pro's and con's, hoping you will vote and let me know what you think. Thank you!
  2. W

Audi TT - Strut Mount Bearing (p/n: 8S0-412-249) - Possible Solution?

I was doing some research today trying to figure out what is causing my slow speed clicking noise when I turn left or right on my lowered GTi. I have narrowed it down to being the front drivers side and everywhere I look people are saying that it is the strut bearing. I have replaced my strut...
  3. W

Clicking when Turning Steering Wheel @ Slow speeds - Lowered Car

Hello All, Hoping someone can help me out. Recently lowered my GTI on ED springs with 18,000 miles on it from a reputability company; about a month after lowering it I noticed a clicking noise from the driver side when I would turn my steering wheel for example backing out of the garage...
  4. W

Adjustable Front Swaybar Endlink - Lowered Car

Hello All, Hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction. I have posted in the suspension forum as well but with not much response... I have recently lowered my car on ED Springs, as well as ED rear swaybar endlinks and SuperPro front swaybar endlinks. I have been able to...
  5. W

Adjustable Front Swaybar Endlink - Lowered Vehicle

Hello All, Hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction. I have recently lowered my car on ED Springs, as well as ED rear swaybar endlinks and SuperPro front swaybar endlinks. I have been able to adjust the rear endlinks with no problem. The issue that I have is that the...