GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

CTs turbo inlet hose and drop in filet....doesn’t feel right?

Hey guys so got the cts turbo inlet hose, K&N drop in filter and removed the snow guard. Uhhh car feels anemic or something not as quick acceleration and just feels like it lost quite a bit of power? Does this take a couple runs for the ecu to adapt or did I do something wrong? I reattached the...
  2. C

Replacing mk7 oem hid bulbs **no bumper removal**

Ok so time for me to contribute to the forum. So got 5500k hid bulbs from the retrofit source and no way was I removing my bumper. Found out how to do it. If you turn your wheel all the way to the other side that your working on and remove the 3 upper wheel well screws you can peel back the...
  3. C

Help replacing oem hid bulbs

Hey guys please tell me I’m missing something here! I looked behind the headlight see two screws and take em out and nothing so with I fingers under the dust cap and way over on the side of the cap is another dam screw! How the heck do I get those unscrewed? Is there a trick to this or do I take...
  4. C

Used Carista and I think it jacked my radio up....

Hey guys, so you know how the GTI is red themed and the R is blue themed. So I got the carista (Iphone and no android device) and did the remote trunk pop and windows down and up with remote as well we you can change the infotainment boot up logo there are types 1-7 and non of them did anything...
  5. C

About to order JB1 or JB4 HELP

Hey guys I'm reading threads but I cant seem to understand the diff between the JB1 and JB4. The JB1 is less $$ and funds are kinda limited so I'm trying to figure out what exactly is the diff between these two. On their site is saying JB 1 gets you 35 hp and JB4 gets you 45 hp is that that diff?
  6. C

Uh wait really?!?!?

So driving home with windows up and go to roll down the two front windows push all the way down and they kinda go down and stop when I let go.... so I push again.... what the f there is no auto down????? Auto up yes.....I have a 17 se is this a thing or somthing not working correctly?
  7. C

Does any of the performance sites offer financing?

Hey guys do you know if any of the sites where you can get Cai, tuning, exhaust offer financing?
  8. C

Holly shit! I finally got one! :)

Well today it happened! Drive across town in PHX,AZ to a dealer and got a 17 white DSG SE! Now I’m just having to figure out jb1 VS jb4. Also want to do the dynamic led tail lights and the one for the side mirrors. Also is there a way to replace the hid bulbs for brighter ones like 55 watt and...
  9. C

Help with exhaust and DP and more lol

Hey guys getting a 17 DSG SE in about 2 weeks but I'm wanting to get the parts ordered now so there here when I get the car. Couple questions. 1- Getting a new car tuned,CAI and possible DP done before braking in the car for 1-2K OK or would you recommend letting it brake in first? 2 Going...
  10. C

Please don’t hate the new guy....

Hey guys idk if I’m just stupid but I’ve watch you tube vids, I’ve done searches and for some reason I just can’t figure out the diff between jb1 and jb4.
  11. C

Kind of a weird question....

Hey guys so the wife and I went in and checked out the 17 sport and a 18 se today. She fell in love with a 18 Tiguan SEL and looks like we will be buying both at the end of the month. Question is the Tiguan has the same motor as gti sooooo can I get the jb4 for her as well or is it not as simple...
  12. C

Help! Deciding 2017 GTI sport or 2018 Audi A3

Hey guys going to be buying a car here in a week or two. I can get a 2017 GTI sport auto for about $25,500 or a Audi A3 premium with convenience package and sport suspension auto for $27,500. I cant decide what to get! I LOVE this fourm for GTI and have tons of help but on audi's its like a...
  13. C

Just got a new 2017 Maxima UGH what have I done!

Hey guys so two months ago I bought a 2017 maxima s wanted somthing sporty and while I LIKE my max I just test drove the wrx and GTI this morning. All I can say is DAMMMMMMIT! I'm in LOVE with the gti sport. I thought the wrx is just shit, it was loud, felt basic even tho it was a limited and it...