GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. daujin_mk7

Low speed squeak I can’t identify

I have a similar sound. Intermittent. Haven't chased it down. In to see what others say.
  2. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

It was performed a year ago. I may have and now pushing the car, the overflow is pushing out. Maybe a seal is leaking? Shifts fine, no excess noise/chatters/clunks, no overheating warning.
  3. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Any DSG owners having issues with transmission fluid "spilling/seeping" on track days? After a track day, there is transmission fluid sprayed from the case to driver fender. There was a small pool in my skid plate. Could it be overheating + overflow? I cleaned the area up and with normal driving...
  4. daujin_mk7

FS: 4 Michelin AS3+ 235/40/18

Let me know! Photos uploaded.
  5. daujin_mk7

FS: 4 Michelin AS3+ 235/40/18

Price: $200 Quantity: 4 Size: 235/40/18 Thread: ~7/32. ~17k miles. Mileage will go up slightly as currently on car. Tire Production: 2017 Location: 19803. Local pick up. Reason for selling: Wanting to mount V730s on the rims. Some photos are from previous owner.
  6. daujin_mk7

SOLD: IE v1 Intake

SOLD
  7. daujin_mk7

Boosting on a Budget- 19birel's MK7.5 Build

Glad to see you hopped on the deal! COBB told me the GESI cat they use is the Vibrant GESI 50230. Same one Baun uses.
  8. daujin_mk7

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I'm on LM, no issues aside from some jerkiness on 1 and 2. I can't remember if that was there prior. Trying OEM fluid this time around. FB warriors got to my head.
  9. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Scored a deal on Neuspeed Rse10s in Satin Bronze on Audizine. 18x8.5 ET45. Came with AS3+. These will be dedicated for the track. The plan is to eventually mount V730s in 245/40/18.
  10. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Car has a total of three track days with a fourth coming this weekend. After how many track day(s), do yall change oil? Brake fluid? After how many track days, are yall rebuilding your calipers? Looking at Porterfield R4 & R4S for next pads. Currently seems to be the best choice for dual...
  11. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

First time karting last weekend on the Liberator and Avenger track. Two sessions, was a blast.
  12. daujin_mk7

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Consensus on OEM vs aftermarket DSG fluid?
  13. daujin_mk7

SOLD: CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe

Used, good condition turbo. Black powder coat finish. Asking $35 + shipping. Swapped back to OEM TIP.
  14. daujin_mk7

Tyrol Sport Deadset Kit with Aluminum Audi Subframe?

I'm running Tyrolsports deadset kit with an aluminum subframe.
  15. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

Ayone run E30 for HPDE? Interested to see data over pump gas for temps. Also searching for an Alltrack to replace the GTI as a daily.
  16. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

NJMP. Look like they have some back in stock COBB GESI
  17. daujin_mk7

daujin_mk7's GTI

First track day this season is coming up this weekend. In preparation, Gave the car a wash with ONR. First time using ONR. It felt like I wash washing the car with water. Will have to get used to the lack of suds. Summer wheels mounted. Warmer weather is here in SE PA this week. Did an...
  18. daujin_mk7

SOLD: IE v1 Intake

Bump
  19. daujin_mk7

FS Konig Rennforms w/ PS4’s $400 OBO

Specs? 18x9?