GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

JB4 Group 2: VW EA888 Gen3 MQB

Sent an email the other night. Let me know if you want me to pm you here instead.
  2. S

FS: Spulen Short Shifter

Selling my Spulen Quick Change adjustable front to back short shifter. I just upgraded to the DieselGeek Sigma 6 so I'm looking to get rid of it. It's a super quick and easy install and feels absolutely incredible. I prefer notchier shifts and with the Spulen adjusted to the shortest throw...
  3. S

WTB: Gloss Black Front and Rear Emblems

I can’t seem to find any decent quality gloss black emblems anywhere online that ship within a reasonable amount of time. Let me know what you’ve got! Thanks. EDIT: Bought a set off Vortex. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

WTB: ECS Flush Kit

Hey all, looking for a set of used ECS Flush Kit (or similarly good quality) Spacers with the extended bolts. 15mm front, 20mm rear for reference Please PM me if you have a set you’re willing to give up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

FS: OEM Golf/GTI Roof Rack

Selling my MK7 GTI roof rack. Only used a handful of times and in great condition. Comes with both keys, all other accompaniying parts and the instruction manual. Can pickup in Dallas or Austin, TX. Otherwise I can ship at buyer’s expense. SOLD.
  6. S

WTT: 2017 Pure White GTI SE Manual for DSG

So I bought my GTI a few weeks ago with intentions of taking public transport for my commute. Plans changed and now I'm heading to another (bigger) city with more traffic for college. Drove there today and god was it unbearable. Wondering if anyone else is interested in trading the other way...