GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HicBuda

The Model 3 ruined my life

Engineering explained guy did a great piece on a 1900mile trip that highlighted many things about reality of owning a Tesla. The most important take away I had was the fact that Tesla has an integrated super charging infrastructure that other makers are no where near as matured. I live in New...
  2. HicBuda

Anyone have 18" TSW Bathurst with BBKs?

I have a great opportunity today/tomorrow to kill two birds with one rim. 18x8.5 Bathhurst 43 offset hoping to fit over TTRS calipers with either 370 or 340mm rotors. May buy anyway as I really like the bathhursts. EDIT: Bought rims. Light and purdy. Gonna test fit this Saturday.
  3. HicBuda

What are you drinking?

Hendricks, Old Raj are quality. Hendricks G&T happenin this evening.
  4. HicBuda

What are you drinking?

Laphroig 10 year single malt. Cuz day off.
  5. HicBuda

Ima just leave this here.....

I think something just happened to a childhood memory...
  6. HicBuda

TTRS Calipers & Rotors and Vagbremtechnic AK0003

FOR SALE - Update PICS BELOW This should allow you to run either setup with 340 rotor or 370mm. Rim compatibility is up to you though. Went for a dry run with my S3 19OEM rims and they contact ever so F'n close. I'm done. I really wanted to do the swap but not buying another round of wheels for...
  7. HicBuda

Blown turbo on stg 2 OTS map ending with TD1

I guess I’m one of those stories now. First off I know it’s pay to play tuning, So this isn’t an it’s not my fault story. Just a cautionary tale. Drove 300 miles away from home, stopped for food 15 minutes, then got back on the interstate cruising 75 with ACC on. Went to pass an 18 wheeler about...
  8. HicBuda

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finished up installing DG springs and Koni yellows.
  9. HicBuda

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I had a "accurized" STI Legend 2011 in .45 and will say definitively you need to invest in quality mags and correct ammo ex. 185 vs 230 grn. But otherwise it was so smooth and back-on-target. Traded for a Harley...
  10. HicBuda

With Konis, DG springs, should I include 034 neg camber mounts?

I have the Koni sports and DG springs sittin here staring at me. I am wondering if it is worth it to throw in the 034 neg camber mounts when i install everything. It is a keeper. I do daily drive the crap out it, have only autox'ed it so far but always with goal of every now and then taking it...
  11. HicBuda

Multiple source suspension upgrade

I have a DG spring set I’m going to piece together an upgrade session from. I will likely go with bilstein struts and a RSB please let me know your thoughts. Also prob the 034 -1.4 camber mounts.
  12. HicBuda

Devel Sixteen

Huh... Wonder were they get all that oil money?
  13. HicBuda

Dropped in a Unitronic IC
  14. HicBuda

Got her some new shoes, Conti DSW 06 235/40/18s, after balls-out autocross on poor Ventus Nobles. Need to figure out a track only setup I can feed cheap slicks using Austins or light 17s.