GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

2017 Tornado Red Sport / DSG/ APR Stage 2

SOLD!
  2. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed a Vibrant 17930 in place of the stock resonator. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  3. L

Had yet another nail removed from a tire.
  4. L

So far I am impressed. Didn't get a good drive in but will drive a bit more tomorrow. Very similar to stock feel just a little bit firmer. They have a very nice drop as well. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  5. L

APR Stage 2 and ED Springs Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  6. L

Scheduled APR Stage 2 and EMD Auto Stage 1 (springs and RSB) for next week.
  7. L

Installed a set of RS7 plugs today. Used the DAP coilpack puller this time. Made the job so much easier.
  8. L

Definitely a noticeable improvement on power. I know people complain about Stage 1 not being linear but I think it is pretty good. The DSG tune is also good as well. D mode is nice and normal but S really opens up the tune. Stage 1 on this platform is so much better compared to Stage 1 on my...
  9. L

Finally got APR Stage 1 ECU and TCU. Also picked up some Michelin PSS that were on clearance from Tire Rack on the way home from Chicago.
  10. L

FS: APR Intake and BMS Black Exhaust Tips

SOLD
  11. L

I had a bad window regulator and motor on a rear window and it was replaced under warranty. Total bill was $360 I think. Speaking of which my car is at dealer now for a window rattle on the drivers side. Dealer said that rattles are only covered for 1 year or 12k miles? I have never heard...
  12. L

You are probably right. So many things could have been the cause or just exceptionally bad luck.
  13. L

Yup. Recommended plug from APR. -8 plugs ! Originally had RS7 plugs on order but just saw another engine blow with the RS7 plugs on the Mk7 FB group yesterday. Plug cracked and went through motor.
  14. L

Installed the 034 Insert and the APR Intake. Both simple and no time at all! Ordered NGK race plugs and some other goodies. Getting ready for APR Stage 2 next week.
  15. L

APR Downpipe with Stock Exhaust

Who has run the new (ish) APR downpipe with the stock CBE exhaust with the DSG? How bad is the drone and is the tone ricey or refined? I am most worried about highway cruising speeds and most videos are with WOT or launches which really doesn't help with understanding drone.
  16. L

2017 Sport - Need to Replace Fog Grill Blank

We all know the 2017 Sport has no fog lights but still has a grill surround. Anyone know where to get a replacement? A semi tire hit the front of the car and cracked that portion of the grill. Luckily the bumper just got a few scratches that can hopefully be buffed and touched up. Sent from...
  17. L

Took the car to the dealer for the first warranty related service. The car is only one month old. Rear passenger window went down and wouldn't go back up. Dealer diagnosed as "part that needs replaced." I will be interested to see what part that is.
  18. L

Just passed 150 miles! 3rd day of ownership and love it. We will see how long the honeymoon phase lasts. I come from the B8.5 S4 community and had every mod under the sun. It is surprisingly nice to go back to a stock car that has a normal level of NVH! Time will tell when the mod bug hits!