GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

WTB: Golf R OEM Muffler (with tips)

Just looking to see if anyone has an OEM MK7 Golf R muffler with the quad tips? Let me know and what cost and shipping would be to Atlanta.
  2. D

WTB: OEM Golf R springs

Just like the title, looking to possibly buy some Golf R springs. "Near" 67219 or possible shipping.
  3. D

FS: BEC Ed's Reps Golf R Style

** SOLD ** 2 and a half year old set of Ed's Reps Golf R Style. All lights work perfectly well and come with HID bulbs only (I believe 6500k). Just buffed/polished lenses and cleared with Max 2k gloss. Boxed and ready to ship. $350 shipped obo. Thanks **** this isn't plug n play, you will...
  4. D

FS: BEC MK7 Golf R style headlight RIGHT ONLY

**** SOLD **** I have the Ed's replica right side headlight for sale. Lights all work fine, all tabs intact. DRLs on this passenger side light will slightly dim to maybe 80% when lowbeams are on. otherwise they are all fine and bright! Asked Ed about it and he said he thought it is probably...
  5. D

FS: Hatch Spoiler side fins

FS: Hatch Spoiler side fins (SOLD) I have these brand new hatch spoiler fins. I can't say for certain what part number these are, I just know that they do not fit my Sportwagen (too short). If you can get your measurements, these are: length is 14.75" and the wide part at the top is 3.5"...
  6. D

FS: Ed's Replica Golf 7 headlight (right)

This is for the Passenger side only, Ed's replica Golf7 R-style headlight (his website says these are currently Sold Out). Full disclosure... had these on my car for about 7 months, headlight looks and works great! The DRLs work awesome when in gear or when the parking lights are on but when...
  7. D

GTI gloss hatch trim

Anyone know where to buy the gloss hatch trim pieces fro the GTI that mount on the sides of the hatch window up to the spoiler?? Thanks.
  8. D

Avid1 av30 18x8.5 =35

This is for a set of Avid1 av30 18x8.5 rims with +35 offset. I ran these on stock 225/40/18 tires and they fit totally fine. I masked off the face of the spokes and then painted the rest a satin black. They are only about 3 months old and about 2500 miles, look really good. Message me if you...
  9. D

New Golf Headlights (2015)

***** SOLD ****** I have a set of new headlights that came off my 2015 GSW. Traded in for the car a little over 2 weeks ago and immediately upgraded to Ed's replicas. These lights are in perfect condition, no scratches, chips or dings, only have about 200 road miles on them. Good option for...