GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

EQT Stage 1 93 Octane

After flashing, I was not super impressed. I had only driven for about 4-5 miles trying to play with it. It was 98 degrees out. Went home driving normally, it felt very much like stock and it seemed smoother which overall is a plus so i was somewhat cool with it . I did one last pull and it felt...
  2. H

Video of carbon buildup on valves with the euro MPI

I found this video researching multiport injection, the valves look like they are in good shape, I am considering just doing the euro mpi setup with the stock 200cc injectors
  3. H

FS: DKM Twin Disk clutch for mk7 Golf R w/ Sachs Metal Throwout Bearing $1000

For sale 1000 + shipping. Located in Savannah, GA.
  4. H

DSC Suspensions

Saw this on FB looks like they are releasing a full setup for the MQB platform, controller + coilovers.... https://www.dscsport.com/product/v4-controller-golf/ seems cool.....but pricey
  5. H

Clutch Replacement - Misc parts

I am doing a clutch replacement, looking to make sure I change everything i need to while i am doing it. Got new throwout bearing, upgraded rear main seal and am wondering if i should also replace axle seals or anything else while it is open. TIA