GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Its Dead

My GTI's motor seized Tuesday morning. We will be finding out the cause next week. They think the timing jumped or the timing tensioner broke. It will be back. I will be building the motor. I have not decided on the 700 hp rods or the 1000 hp ones. I don't think I want that much power on a FWD...
  2. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The wrap got finished!!! Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  3. R

A little off topic

I am currently 5150 tuned. I really want mpi and a faster tune turn around time. I am planning on getting a Eurdyne Maestro. Moose tuned people, convince me on a moose tune over other eurdyne tuners. I am currently TTE525R turbo.
  4. R

I bought mine from bmp tuning. It could have been old stock. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. R

Finally got a intake! Went about upgrading all wrong and went big turbo before I even got a intake lol Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. R

Getting my second done in two years next week. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. R

Headlight Red Accent wrap

How would I go about doing a Wrap on the red line inside the headlight housing? Who would I take it too?
  8. R

EQT Tuned

Who all here is tuned by EQT but does not have the EQT turbo? How is the tune? How was the customer service? Good power number? Thanks in advance.
  9. R

I mean, how did you know what I was going for? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  10. R

Got my wheels back from powder coat! And gave it a steamy bath. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  11. R

TTS/TTRS brakes

What all would I have to buy to make the TTS/TTRS brake calipers work with my non-PP GTi. Do I need to get a full PP pack conversion?