GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

For Sale - 2016 Pure White GTI - APR Stage 2

For sale - 2016 GTI S. DSG. 58.5k Miles. Went APR Stage 2 at 15k. Oil changed by AutoUnion Tuning every 5-7k. Car has had zero issues since it was new. Brake fluids flushed recently, new PS4S Tires as of 2 months ago. Neuspeed Rse10 Hyper Silver. One minor accident which resulted in new front...
  2. S

EPC light came on today for first time...

This morning I did a hard WOT pull to redline and during 3rd gear the epc light came on and I had barely any boost. I'm APR stage 2 tuned with the stock turbo and have never had an issue with anything until today. I turned the car off and on again and the EPC light cleared and I did a few more...
  3. S

Paintless dent removal solutions

Alright so unfortunately last weekend I got door dinged which is really frustrating. It's on the quarter panel just above the left rear wheel well and it's about the size of your thumb. It's not super bad, but still bothers me because it is clearly noticeable. I called a local shop and they said...
  4. S

Installed my Helix Headlights today! Suggestions on grille?

Today I finally got the chance to install my new sexy headlights. Couldn't stand the cheapy halogens any longer! Install went great, didn't need to jack the car up because i'm on stock springs :/ (maybe that will be my next mod). One of the headlight beams is higher than the other so I still...
  5. S

Raced a BMW 5 series and...

Tonight I probably had the most fun I have ever had in my car. I was cruising down PCH on the rare occasion with my mom in the passenger seat and this dude in a nice beamer (i'm pretty positive it was a 5 series) was driving kind of fast through traffic. We coincidentally lined up at the next...
  6. S

WTB: Helix/ED HID Headlights

Looking for some used HID headlights. The halogens have got to go! I'm in Socal.
  7. S

OEM Austin Wheels + Bridgestone Potenzas

Selling my Oem Austin wheels from my 16' gti with the stock bridestone potenzas. 17k miles on them and there is only one tiny curb rash on one wheel which is barely noticeable and about the size of 2 centimeters. There are the usual few minor scratches on all the wheels as expected from road...
  8. S

Billet Dogbone Mount Insert

Anyone have any experience with this? I'm currently stage 2 and I've heard these help a lot with wheel hop. Just wondering if there's a better brand that makes these or if they're all pretty much the same. Considering ordering one today. Here's the link...
  9. S

MK7 Turboback Drone Fix

So I just went apr stage 2 on my mk7 with an apr catted downpipe paired with a magnaflow catback exhaust and i absolutely love the power/sound, but the drone is insane especially in the 2k-3k range. It looks like the Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator has good reviews online for eliminating drone...