GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Anyone with experiance transporting GTI across country?

I am planning to move from Texas to North Carolina in the next 3 months and need to transport my GTI. It seems very difficult to wade through car transport companies reviews as I don't trust most online review sites etc.. Has anyone had the need to ship/transport the GTI across country and have...
  2. D

Removing wire harness going into door

Does anyone know how to remove the wire harness going into the door? I am not talking about the molex plug in the door jam but the other end that goes into the door. I need to inspect some wires that may of been damaged but trying to do that though the speaker hole is almost impossible. Thanks
  3. D

ODB2Eleven Error code B200096

I was doing some work on the doors for my car audio install running wires through the Molex plug, sound deadening and new speakers. After I closed everything up I get "Keyless access system faulty message" with the unlocking/locking and keyless start are not working. I ran a scan using...
  4. D

Favor from someone without fender audio system and OBDEleven

Can someone without the fender audio system and the OBDeleven share the values of the below under Information Control Unit -> Coding Byte_4_Channel_1_HT Byte_4_Channel_1_TT Byte_4_Channel_2_HT Byte_4_Channel_2_TT Byte_4_Channel_3_HT Byte_4_Channel_3_TT Byte_4_Channel_4_HT Byte_4_Channel_4_TT...